Mission & Vision
MEMON MEDICAL INSTITUTE (MMI)
(A prestigious mega project of Memon Health and Education Foundation - MHEF)
ELECTRO-MEDICAL EQUIPMENT/OTHER CATEGORIES
PRE-QUALIFICATION OF FIRMS / SUPPLIERS
Memon Medical Institute, an upcoming 300 bed state-of-the-art General Hospital plans soft opening in Early – 2009.
Applications are invited for renowned firms/suppliers of all categories including electro-medical equipment, a list of which is available on MMI website (http://www.mhef.edu.pk/) alongwith Registration Form.
Applications will be considered from companies / firms which have sound financial background, after sales network and proven track record of supplying to renowned public sector / private sector Hospitals having infrastructure to support asset utilization.
Registration form duly completed by the firm alongwith the following documents be sent to MHEF by August 31, 2008. Along with a pay order of Rs. 1000/= (non refundable)
- Photocopy of National Identity Card of proprietor/authorized representative on firms letterhead.
- Three specimen signatures of proprietors/shareholders/authorized representative on Firm’s letterhead.
- Copy of Agency Agreement with Foreign Principals/Biomedical Equipment Company.
- Category for which pre-qualification is desired. (The categories are specified below)
Category-A (General items and accessories)
· Office Equipment/Computers/Stationery etc.
· Ambulances and other vehicles.
· Bed linen and other linen, curtains, mattresses, towels patient clothing,
hospital clothing etc.
· Catering and cafeteria items.
· Furniture and fixtures
Category-B (Drugs and Disposables)
· Non-Controlled and Controlled Drugs.
· Laboratory glassware, kits, chemicals and reagents.
Category-C (Electro-medical Equipment)
· Medical and Hospital Equipment.
· Laboratory Scientific and Analytical Instruments.
· Imaging Equipment, CT Scan, MRI etc.
Performance Report from reputed hospitals and government organization where electro-medical equipment has been supplied.
Bank Certificate or Bank Statement: A certificate from banker (in original) certifying the extent of business and financial soundness OR bank statement for last six months.
Information regarding registration with any other organization like Federal Ministry of Health, Provincial Ministries etc.
- Copy of Sales Tax Registration and N.T.N
Last date for receipt of Registration forms and quotations: (clearly specifying category):31st August 2008
Memon Medical Institute
Deh Dozan, Hyder Buksh Gabol Road, Safoora Goth
K.D.A Scheme 33 (Adj Kiran Hospital), Karachi